[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ohh them shots.

More from myself

[Image: 0_0.jpg]

I'm in too, am I able to be in more crew at once?

Feel free to add me on PSN; VincentW94
(2014-01-14 07:06)Vincent Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in too, am I able to be in more crew at once?

Yeah your able to be in more than one crew at a time.
The shot with the adder was just beatiful Ras.

(2014-01-14 07:06)Vincent Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in too, am I able to be in more crew at once?

Send you a crew invite Smile.
Thanks Tongue

From today

Mine and Makkes car

And again just different ones

Makke arriving in style

We chose the parachutes for the trip down

Again, Makke and mine

Roba and Makke

...and underwater
Nice pics Tongue

Few that i randomly took..

Chilling with friends!

Pitstop

And one underwater shot... just need some sharks Thumbup1

Trip to Redwood Lights track..
Thanks Pipa, i'd like to know how to set my primary crew, does anyone know how to do that?
Are they going to take away the hacker money tonight?

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/comm.../200724413

(2014-01-15 16:26)Vincent Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Pipa, i'd like to know how to set my primary crew, does anyone know how to do that?

Once you joined our crew, go to the tccd crew page and set as active crew.
If they are, im happy about the timing. I got a decent filled garage that i can live with if i cant go car shopping anymore Tongue
Same for me, never had any hacker money anyway.

Btw anybody had their insurance dissapear from a car? It just dissapeared on my sandking eventhough i bought that thing from the gtaOhmy internet. Go figure.
(2014-01-15 22:25)Ras Wrote: [ -> ]If they are, im happy about the timing. I got a decent filled garage that i can live with if i cant go car shopping anymore Tongue

Same! I have ammos filled to 9k and cars tuned up Smile i just hope i wont lose my character somehow..
I hope every account that had hacker/glitch money resets Biggrin But tbh I got bored of the game after 2 weeks...
I got bored because for every little poop you need insane amounts of money and ranks. Which means you have to do the same boring job over and over again until you're completely fed up and sick of it. I'm beyond that point. Cya in GTA 6
(2014-01-16 10:11)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]I hope every account that had hacker/glitch money resets Biggrin

Well, i didnt want those monies.. but there is nothing you can do when *Removed* hackers sent them.

edit: Just checked my stats and money is gone Smile they left 500k
Guess they were only after hacked money then. My account hasn't changed as far as i can see from the social club thingy, all glitched money still in place.
Yeah maybe.

This is what happened after that noobie did send me monies.
[Image: vyukqo.jpg]
R*Games Wrote:In recent weeks, a small number of Grand Theft Auto Online players sought to exploit the game by generating and distributing game-breaking amounts of in-game cash, disrupting the experience for other players.

We will continue to issue title updates on an ongoing basis to counter the negative impact this has had on gameplay, and as part of today’s maintenance period, we are removing the counterfeit GTA$ from the game's economy. Anyone who innocently received GTA$ as a result of these exploits but did not engage in cheating to acquire it will not face any further action - the funds will just be removed, and you'll be able to keep any items you currently own.

Those who actively engaged in cheating and exploiting the game in this manner will, however, be subject to in-game penalties at our discretion. This may include being placed in isolated cheater pools or banned from GTA Online altogether.

Should you ever encounter someone in GTA Online that appears to be taking advantage of exploits in your session, we ask that you alert us directly via the in-game reporting functionality. In the Pause menu, under the Online tab, select Players and scroll to the offending player. From there, select Report and choose Exploits from the violation options.

We're grateful for the community's continued support in dealing with these issues and once again apologize to anyone that has had their Grand Theft Auto Online experience sullied by these exploits that broke the game's natural flow. Please stay tuned for lots more news about GTA Online in the weeks ahead.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...aters.html
I got tired because gta online wasn't gta it was a boring struggle. Gta is about freedom and chaos not you need to do x y z to buy a rusty Chevy.

Plus then they began penalizing good players and eliminating cars. Just stupid.
I just sometimes do missions although very rarely lately.
Reference URL's